If you’re thinking of gathering friends and family for a summertime get-together, you’re going to love these unique snack and dessert ideas featuring Muddy Bites. From snack boards to dessert dips, our team has put together the perfect guide to help your night be a delicious success.
Here are five ways you can bring Muddy Bites to your next summer party:
#1. Red, White and Blue Cupcakes
Muddy Bites make the perfect cupcake toppers for all of the big summer holidays! We love these festive red, white and blue cupcakes for the perfect Fourth of July or Labor Day dessert.
#2. Strawberry Cheesecake Dip + Muddy Bites
We love serving dessert dips with a side of Muddy Bites for the perfect dipping experience. This strawberry cheesecake dip pairs perfectly with our White Chocolate Muddy Bites for a refreshing and sweet dessert.
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cool whip
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Add the cool whip and vanilla extract to the bowl, and beat until well combined.
- Fold in the diced strawberries, being careful not to overmix.
- Transfer the dip to a serving bowl, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Top with crushed graham crackers and serve with Muddy Bites.
#3. Charcuterie Board
Nothing says summer like a delicious grazing board. Grab your favorite meats, cheeses, fresh fruits and add dark chocolate Muddy Bites for the perfect pairing.
#4. Ice Cream Sundae Bar
No matter the occasion, a DIY ice cream sundae bar is always a hit. Set out your favorite ice cream toppings, Muddy Bites, and a couple flavors of ice cream for the perfect customizable dessert.
#5. Serve them by themselves as an easy dessert!
Don’t feel like making dessert? We’ve got you covered. Grab a variety pack and put all three flavors in a bowl for an easy sweet treat.