This time of year is perfect for baking up some cookies and getting in the holiday spirit. We’re celebrating National Bake Cookies Day with a round up a couple of our favorite cookie recipes with a Muddy Bites twist. These recipes are simple, unique, and full of chocolatey goodness!
Muddy Bites Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Your favorite chocolate chip cookie dough (or other flavor dough - get creative!)
- Muddy Bites (any flavor!)
- Chill your favorite cookie dough for 30 minutes so the cookies stay soft and don’t flatten out when baking
- Cut Muddy Bites up into small chunks (pro tip: gently crunch them in the bag! Be sure not to go too crazy or they’ll end up too small)
- Place spooned cookie dough in preheated 350 degrees oven for 8-10 min
- Add Muddy Bites on top and bake for the last 2-4 minutes
- Enjoy the best last bite on top of your cookie - don’t forget to share!
- Feel free to serve with milk or our personal favorite, a scoop of ice cream ala mode!
- 1 Package of Vanilla Cake Mix
- ¾ cup of Vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- Whipped Frosting
- White Chocolate Muddy Bites
- Sprinkles :)
- Combine cake mix, eggs, and vegetable oil into a bowl and mix well.
- Set your oven at 375
- Place 2 tbsp sized cookie scoops onto pan (or slightly smaller than a golf ball)
- Bake for 8 minutes
- Let cool and then frost and top with White Chocolate Muddy Bites!
Don’t feel like baking? Enjoy them on their own!
Our snacks are technically cookies, so if you don’t feel like spending time in the kitchen, open up a bag of Muddy Bites and pour yourself a glass of milk.