To celebrate this nostalgic holiday, we’re putting together a classic, the banana split (with a Muddy Bites twist)! This easy dessert is loaded with bananas, 3 flavors of ice cream, strawberries, pineapples, whipped cream, and Milk Chocolate Muddy Bites.
The best part about our version of a Banana Split? It replaces the typical crunchy peanuts with our crunchy waffle cone snacks, so it’s the perfect alternative for those with nut allergies!
For this recipe, you’ll need:
- 1 medium banana, peeled and split lengthwise
- 1 scoop each vanilla, chocolate and strawberry ice cream
- 2 tablespoons sliced fresh strawberries or 1 tablespoon strawberry ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons pineapple chunks or 1 tablespoon pineapple ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- Milk Chocolate Muddy Bites
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 2 maraschino cherries