Pumpkin Sheet Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting and White Chocolate Muddy Bites Crumble
If you love pumpkin, you’re going to love this Pumpkin Sheet Cake. It’s perfect for the upcoming holidays as a delicious dessert. It’s glazed with a cream cheese frosting, and then finished off with a White Chocolate Muddy Bites crumble. The Muddy Bites give the cake a beautiful, crunchy texture, and take this easy cake to the next level!
- 2 cups All-purpose flour
- 1 cup Granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 2 tsp Pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 4 Eggs, Large
- 1 can Pumpkin puree, 15 oz. can
- 1 cup Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 cups cream cheese frosting - store bought
- 1 bag of white chocolate Muddy Bites
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and baking powder.
- Add eggs, pumpkin puree, oil, vanilla, and whisk until just combined.
- Pour the the batter in a 10x10 pan (lined with parchment paper), filling it halfway, and spread evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until baked through.
- Let it cool.
- Spread frosting on top.
- Crumble white chocolate Muddy Bites and evenly distribute to the top.
- Cut into square pieces and enjoy.
That's it! Have fun and enjoy!